At the Bethesda Allergy & Asthma Clinic, we stay up to date on the latest medical advances, treatments, medications, and methodologies. We also take patient lifestyle into consideration.
- Do you love working in the garden, but can’t bear to go outside in the spring?
- Do you dread visiting friends or family members who have cats, because of the sneezing fits that will ensue?
- Do you skip the candles on the birthday cake because they’re too hard to blow out?
- Do you stay away from the treadmill or keep a backup inhaler with you at all times, in fear of your next attack?
Dr. Irons has successfully treated cases like each one of these and he can help you, too.
Top Conditions Treated
- Allergic reactions to food
- Allergic reactions to medications
- Allergic rhinitis
- Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Allergic skin disorders
- Asthma in adults
- Asthma in children
- Asthma-related cough
- Drug allergy
- Exercise-induced asthma
- Food allergy
- Skin conditions